Improve the customer experience by predicting customer service performance

Get instant performance insight using data you already have in your service desk:

  • Enable strategic and tactical decision making
  • Boost your data and analytics capabilities
  • Anticipate behaviors and preempt customer problems

What’s your Predictive Performance Score?

The Predictive Performance Score forecasts the happiness level of every customer who reaches out to your support organization.

Automatically assign a performance score on every single one of your customer service tickets to contextually understand the quality of service you provide and how it impacts the customer experience of every customer – not only those who provide feedback.

Customer service tickets are a goldmine of information, but most of the tickets stay unanalyzed forever.

Our AI engine compiles all your ticket data across more than 10 dimensions – such as contact reason, ticket type, and conversation length.

The engine weaves these attributes into a Predictive Performance Score in real time.

Automatically enhance survey-based customer service insights

Survey-based systems have been used for years to measure the customer experience. While surveys are still a valid means of gathering customer insight, in many cases, they fail to deliver a comprehensive view of the customer experience, mainly because:

Not all surveyed customers provide feedback. 

In fact, out of all the customers who submit support requests, only 12% respond to customer satisfaction surveys deployed after the request has been resolved – leaving you with no insight into how 88% of your customers feel about their customer service experience. 

What would you do differently if you could predict your performance score after every support interaction?

Solve problems pre-emptively

Pin down the factors that negatively impact performance and pre-emptively address them before they become issues.

Reduce churn

Identify topics with low Performance Scores and take corrective action to reduce churn risk.

Light bulb icon

Increase loyalty

Understand common issues customers face and build products and services and internal processes that address them.

Solve problems pre-emptively

Pin down the factors that negatively impact performance and pre-emptively address them before they become issues.

Prioritize and assign tickets

Categorize customer care requests by urgency and direct them to agent best-suited to address them.

Light bulb icon

Optimize resource allocation

Prepare your customer care team according to performance forecasts to stay on top of your service goals and KPIs.

Customer testimonials

5.0 / 5.0

“Working with Surveypal and the team has been amazing. They have a great product that works well and gets you the insight you need from your customers.”

5.0 / 5.0

“Surveypal has allowed us to elevate our customer experiences by analyzing and taking support to the next level.”

5.0 / 5.0

“Surveypal helps us to see how we’re doing with customers on a day-to-day basis.”

G2 logo for reviews

Get instant results from your Zendesk data

Discover trends, patterns, and issues in your existing customer service data. Contact us to learn more!

Ready to get started?

Get personal guidance from one of our experts and get ready to start. Book a demo, and we’ll be in touch!